LEARNING TO FLY. EPISODE ONE.
Power is all you need for a good jump! But usually no one teaches you how to generate and accumulate power.
In the Episode one of Learning To Jump video we are mastering the basics of riding powered and understanding of the most important principles of the jump.
- Understanding the Sources of Power for the jump.
- Using your board to control the Power.
- Managing your weight distribution over the board.
- Evolving from the Beginner's stance to the Advanced stance: how does it affect the jump.
- Basic elements of the pre-jump stages.
- Timing diagram of a basic jump.
- Choosing the type of jump to try first.
- Most common possible mistakes.
8 Basic Exercises with keys for self-control.
3 main stages of an average jump explained.
Slow-spoken English language explanations.
Easily understandable for non-English audience.