LEARNING TO FLY. EPISODE ONE.
In the Episode one of Learning To Jump video we are mastering the basics of riding powered and understanding of the most important principles of the jump.
- Understanding the Sources of Power for the jump.
- Using your board to control the Power.
- Managing your weight distribution over the board.
- Evolving from the Beginner's stance to the Advanced stance: how does it affect the jump.
- Basic elements of the pre-jump stages.
- Timing diagram of a basic jump.
- Choosing the type of jump to try first.
- Most common possible mistakes.
8 Basic Exercises with keys for self-control.
3 main stages of an average jump explained.
Slow-spoken English language explanations.
Easily understandable for non-English audience.
LEARNING TO FLY. EPISODE TWO.
Introducing. The long-awaited. Episode Two.
Developing our basic skills from Episode One further, we will go to 10 m heights and above.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL VERSION OF LEARNING TO FLY. EPISODE TWO.
- Evolving from Advanced to Powered-up stance. Detailed explanations.
- Handling ALL the power your kite can deliver.
- Sending the kite to 12 super-fast with special "synchronized actions" techniques.
- A big-air scenario: building a sequence.
- Modified techniques for jumping with big-sized kites.
- Stable flight techniques. How to achieve balance in the air.
- Landing after a big-air. Standard and alternative techniques.
7 Exercises to master big-airs.
3 Multi-steps scenarios for small/normal/big kite big-air jumps.
Lots of aerial footage and detailed info graphics.
Slow-spoken English language explanations. Easily understandable for non-English audience.