RIDING FROM SUNRISE TILL SUNSET IN PERFECT FLAT-WATER CONDITIONS
Pure kiteboarding experience on flat water island spots. Join the trip!
Hurghada region offers pretty awesome wind statistics in September. It's a nice chance to learn something new on the water or just to enjoy the best time of a season in Egypt. We will kite a lot, film a lot, do yoga, wakeboarding, test new kite equipment, listen to guitar every sunset and make new friends.
1st day - arriving to Hurghada, transfer to the boat, accommodating
2nd day - departure to safari at 6 a.m.
2nd - 7th day - kiting at the islands, diving, snorkeling, wakeboarding
7th day - evening trip back to Hurghada, one night on the boat at the marina
8th day - breakfast, transfer to the airport, departure
We have a professional diving instructor on the boat, everyone can go for a dive.
Normally we have 3 kite sessions during a day: morning, afternoon and evening ones.
Morning, before breakfast - 6:00-8:30. Breakfast at 9:00.
Afternoon - 10:00-13:30. Lunch at 14:00.
Evening - 15:00-18:00. Yoga before dinner. Dinner at 19:00.
It doesn't mean, you have to wake up at 5 in the morning) You kite, when you want to.
- Standard cabin - 1 200 Euro
- Delux cabin - 1 300 Euro
- Suit cabin - 1 500 Euro (only possible to book a whole suit for 2 persons)
- Accommodation on the boat
- Freshly prepared meals three times a day
- Soft drinks during a day
- Wakeboarding, snorkeling, fishing
- Group yoga and stretching
- Professional photo shooting
- Sports insurance - $30 000
- Motorboat rescue
- Kite equipment tests
- Airport-boat-airport transfer
- Wi-Fi on the boat
- Airplane ticket to Hurghada and back
- Egyptian visa at the airport ($25)
- Personal kiteboarding lessons with IKO certificate
- Kiteboarding lessons costs: 60 Euro/hour, Full course (8 hours) - 480 Euro
- Advanced individual lessons (jumps, rotations, kiteloops) including video shooting and debriefing - 300 Euro
- Equipment rentals - 30 Euro/hour, 60 Euro/day, 300 Euro/full safari
- Diving with instructor - 50 Euro/1 dive
- Alcohol in Duty free and on the boat
- Tips for the boat crew - 50 Euro (a tradition)
TO TAKE WITH YOU
- Year built: 2018
- Length: 43 meters
- Beam: 8 meters
- Top speed: 13 knots; Cruising speed: 11 knots
- Engines: MAN 1150 HP x 2
- Generators: silent 160 KW/H x 3
- Compressors x 4
- Desalination water maker: 10 tons a day
- Central marine air conditioning
- Super structure: fiber coated
- Decks: teak wood coated
- A large modern, speedy and very spacious yacht cruising Egyptian Red sea waters
- Crew - 11
- No of guests: 28
- Guest cabins: 14 cabins (12 twin-beds and 2 master suites)
- In room: bathroom & shower cabin, TV marine sat & media box, mini bar, kettle, safe box, Wi-Fi, electronic lock
- 4 decks, restaurant, 2 salons, bar, two spacious sun lounges with comfortable sun-beds, Jacuzzi, massage chairs, Sauna
- Two spacious AC salons with TV, DVD, free satellite WiFi and sound system
- Excellent food, crew well-trained for diving & kiteboarding cruises
- NITROX 32% membrane